A Garden of Roses is a story created with The Sims 2, following the lives of the Rose family, a colony of PlantSims. The family have lived for generations in a sleepy little forest, untroubled by the outside world. But along comes Larch, a wayward young sprout who is set upon rebelling against every rule and taboo held by PlantSim society. Can he foresee the true consequences his actions will have and, more importantly, will this garden of Roses manage to bloom despite them?
A Garden of Roses Chapters
- The Spring Council
- Overheard Words
- A Little Mistake
- By the Lake
- Something Much Worse
- A Midnight Arrival
- Back to Normal?
- Bad Omens
- Willow Explains it All
- The War of the Roses – part I
- The War of the Roses – part II
- A Garden of Roses
- Epilogue – The Summer Council
The following prequels are a brief insight into the lives of the three ‘attackers’ of the AGoR series. Sometimes what seems evil is not so simple…
Below is a list of PlantSim terms that may need clarifying. If there is anything else you need explaining then please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Sprout – a diminutive term for a young man, or a fan (male or female) of the AGoR series
- Nurturer – one in charge of raising children, caring for the sick and/or elderly and providing any other emotional support the family may require
- Flesh-being – the PlantSim term for a normal, human Sim
- Spawning – the production of a PlantSim toddler by the spreading of spores from the head of the parent